Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ehm.. Valentine's Day?

As I am packing my bags, getting ready to go home, I can't stop thinking about it... Valentine's Day. I have come to love/hate this National Holiday. Well actually, just hate. But! This year is going to be different! I am not going to think about my single status, I am just going to make it a special day for me. I work quite a long shift on V-Day, but after that, I think I have the perfect after-work night plan.

Here it is:

1. Take a bubble bath (with candles)
2. Eat a whole pizza (can't decide if I'm going to go small, or medium)
3. Put on "P.S. I love you"
4. Start reading "Outlander"
5. Cuddle with my dog
6. Probably find some chocolate

Quite frankly, I'm pretty excited. There is something embarrassing I should probably share... I really want to get asked out for Valentine's Day. There is a slim to -100 percent chance that it will happen, but deep down inside, I really want to be asked out. I even packed a dress for this weekend. Ugh. In reality though, would I really say yes to the guy who asked me out? For some reason I have this intense/insane, fear/no-confidence thing with guys. I can talk to them, then I can't talk to them.

I've only had one boyfriend (ended quite badly, I might add) and the only thing I miss is holding hands. Not with him! Just in general. With all of this "love" talk, it is just making me want a boyfriend even more. I don't want a boyfriend to just have a boyfriend, I want that boyfriend to be my husband. Call me crazy.

Well I am going to stop talking about my singleness now. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day and a great weekend.

w/love,
Kela

No comments:

Post a Comment