Sunday, April 5, 2015

Penelope Garcia

So I've gone on this SUPER BINGE of Criminal Minds; it is quite a problem.. The past two days, I have gone through almost two seasons. I have more important things to do.. like homework... ya dig? Guess what I am doing right this minute while writing this? Ding ding ding. Watching Criminal Minds. Okay, super fangirl aside. I have come to the conclusion that I absolutely LOVE Penelope Garcia.

She is one smart, tech-savvy, brilliant, beautiful, curvy, and badass woman. Also, I totally ship her and Derek Morgan. Anyways, let's back up a few days to how I came to this conclusion.

I've been talking to this guy recently. He is super nice and a total gentleman. We have been talking for about a week and we have so much in common! I lost interest. Not because he isn't a "bad-boy" or was weird, but since being on break for Easter and not working, I have been able to really think and just be with God. I don't want a boyfriend. I am content with working, working-out, eating. reading, and being obsessed with Netflix. I love doing what I want without having to report to someone. Since having this week long text-fest with my guy, I have realized that texting all day takes a lot of effort. I don't think that he was the right guy, which makes it easier to not talk to him.

I just love being alone. Okay back to Penelope. She dresses so eccentric  and is a badass hacker. This whole year in college I have been trying to find myself in God. A part of that comes with how I view myself as a part of His creation. Why should I not do fun and daring things with my outfits? Is there a rule that strong women can't dress how they want? Or can't wear lipstick? Or can't express their femininity? Maybe this is just my late night ravings on how I am tired of society, but I look up to Pen..

Peace out, Oregon

w/<3
Kela

No comments:

Post a Comment